- This event has passed.
A Night in the Canary Islands
March 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
Grab your passport, book your ticket, and join us Monday, March 26th as we taste our way through the unique wines of the Canary Islands. During this exploration, you’ll learn how grapes grown in isolation in volcanic ash make for some interesting (and delicious!) flavor profiles. This walk around tasting will be led by our Beverage Manager Abbie Bintliff, who has been eager to share these vinos with you.
This tasting will feature five wines paired with savory Spanish imported cheeses.
– Los Bermejos Brut Nature, Malvasia, from Lanzarote
– Tajinaste, Listan Blanco from Tenerife
– Vinatigo, Gual from Tenerife
– Monje, Hollera Carbonica, Listan Negro from Tenerife
– Los Bermejos, Listan Negro from Tenerife
Space is limited. Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Ticket includes tax and gratuity. Ticket holders must be 21 years of age or older.